Since there were people asking me recently why do I call myself an Angel Of The Lord I found it necessary to make myself clear, and also explain something to those who might question me in the future.
1. I don’t attend any church, neither do I belong to any official religion. From my own perspective God is the entire Universe (parts of which we most fortunately are), NOT some kind of bearded dude surrounded by other nice-looking dudes with or without wings. The said-above doesn’t mean I don’t respect other religions and/or people that have a whole different point of view.
2. In my humble opinion, modern civilized society experiences a severe clash of values and somewhat pushes people away from spirituality into a rather materialistic field that eventually leads to lack of #harmony not only between #people, but inside people and also between human society and #nature, for instance.
3. Lack of #education, conceptional substitutions, literal understanding (over centuries!) of the old well-known #wisdom, narrated in different forms of #knowledge, #art and #science eventually brings us to a painful lack of #Captain #Obvious, thus producing several disasters and further misunderstandings, en-caging people in stereotypes, making them vulnerable to the evil needs of those who inspire conflicts, wars, fears, panic and mass-delusions. No need to wait for an Apocalypse, really! People are totally capable of making it with their own hands! Remember the 2nd World War?
4. Talking about Angels… An #Angel is a messenger, and I am one. My wings are the talents given to me eventually (for some reason) by nature (God). Since I use them for #Creativity (not #Destruction), the message I bring is about #love, harmony and all the really good things that make us people and keep us from turning into some evil sons of bitches. I serve the #Universe, the #Life, and thus I serve #God. It doesn’t put me higher than you, I just serve the purpose I’m created for, just as you do.
5. I’m human, just like you are. I suffer the same pains and fight the same demons you might have met inside, I dig into the same questions you might have asked, I’m wearing an average body even though I prefer to rather enjoy it than consider it (just like some do) a sinful and meager substance.
6. You may accept me and my message, you may deny me as well. I don’t say I’m ideal, I don’t proclaim myself some kind of Messiah. Nope! I just help those who need it, share what I have and can share, lend a hand to those who want to make it out and sincerely hope that what art I give birth to might be healing to some.
7. But at the same time I’m no kind of lollipop bubblegum gurl. I didn’t and I don’t tolerate #hypocrisy, #greed, #sloth, #lie, #hate, #stupidity, #arrogance and #irresponsibility as well as all the derivatives produced from these basics. I’m damn straight and you might not like it, but at least I’m true.
Did I make it clear?